Admin

View user profile http://shinobireborn.forumr.net

Back to top Go down

APP

Post  Kimimaro Kaguya on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:51 pm

1RP character name: Kaguya Kimimaro
what village:Sound
Picture(if any):
description:Ever since his Revival, Kimimaro's new muscle tone has increased, weighing A 180 lbs of pure muscle and power. He still wears his old white hair, drooped down uncombed, With his old red bead on one of his strands of hair located on his right side of his head. He has the red royality marks above his eyes, and a natural red tint around his eyes, otherwise his eyes are green. He wears a traditional sound 4 uniform, usually keeping the shirt off when preforming his bloodline traits. He we

Why u want to be kage:
well it matches my desc for one thing and I also would like to kage so i can do my best at RP'ing,and i believe its first come first serve xD
why i should accept: if i was selected i will be helpful, follow the rules, and do my best to get others to fall in line and be great RP'rs

short brief post of abilities(like against a NPC): Kimimaro saw the weak foe in front of him. He wasn't even worht getting serious with. So he used his finger bullet drill to send a few sharp bones at the opponent. He knew the foe would either get hit or most likely dodge so he then used his dance of the seedling fern to cover the surrounding area with many sharp bones creating a bone gravyard. This made a dodge on the ground night impossable leaving his foe to try an air attack. He had prepared for this too as he jumped into the air and pulled out his spine and prepared to use it for an attack.
Kimimaro Kaguya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

STaff app

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:54 pm

well its good, bit of a lousy reason why to be otokage but the post was good.......so id say.....you got it!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://shinobireborn.forumr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Application forms

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top